Discover Intellimali Student Portal via www.intellimali.co.za. Here, students in South African tertiary institutions login with their credentials to access NAFAS, Loan funds, allowances, as well as bursary using Intellicard.
About Intellimali Student Portal
Intellimali Student Portal offers students in South Africa tertiary institutions a simpler, quicker, and more manageable means of using their bursary or student loan funds. With Intellimali-managed allowances, you can make purchases at several selected merchants on or near your campus using Intellicard or IntelliCell. These purchases are processed in a matter of seconds and reflect on your Intellimali account immediately. No more cash vouchers or delays waiting for funds to clear in your bank account.
List of things you can’t buy with intellicard (NAFAS)
- Bulk purchases
- Over the counter medication
- iPads, Tablets, Notepads & E-readers
- 3G Cards / SIM cards
- Cell Phones
- Printers, Scanners & Laminators
- Hard Drives larger than 500 Gigs
- Wigs, Weaves & Hair Implants
- Stoves, Fridges, and other appliances
- Account and 3rd Party services (i.e. DSTV or Telkom) payments
How to Login Intellimali Student Portal
Follow the steps to login to your Intellimali Student Portal Account
- Browse https://my.intellimali.co.za/login
- Tap on Account Log In
- Enter your ID Number and PIN
- Tap Login button
NB: Be careful when using a shared computer (like at an Internet Cafe). DO NOT save your password or PIN in the browser!
How to Access Intellimali Student Portal
To access all the benefits of your allowance, follow the steps below;
- Download Intellicell App
- Collect and Register your IntelliCard
- Swipe Intellicard or use Intellicell to buy food or books
- Draw R5.50 cash per withdrawal at Shoprite, PnP Checkers, and Boxer
How to Check my Intellimali Statement
Here are the quick ways to check your statement
- Go to any Intellicard merchant and ask them to perform an inquiry
- As with a transaction, you will be required to swipe your student card
- Enter your Student PIN
- The point-of-sale machine will print out a receipt displaying your available balances.
Ways to Check your Intellimali (NSFAS) balances
- Login to the student portal
Another way is to dial *120*44431*student number# and follow the prompts to view your balances.
How to Add or Update my Imtellimali Banking Details
- Access your University Student Portal
- Tap on the “Update details” link
- Fill in your banking details
- Click “Update”
You will then receive an email with a link that you need to click to verify these changes. Please make sure you have entered the correct details, otherwise, someone else might end up with your cash allowance.
Phone: 087 2300 161
Email: [email protected]