Explore the Imo State University – IMSU Admission Portal via imsu.edu.ng/student-portal and login in with your login details such as your User Type, Reg Number / Matric Number (Reg number for applicants & matric number for students), and Password, which provides a user-friendly interface for applicants to submit their applications, track their admission status, and access important information related to enrollment at the university.
Table of Contents
About the Imo State University Admission Portal
The Imo State University admission portal is an online platform that facilitates prospective students’ application and admission process. It provides a user-friendly interface for applicants to submit their applications, track their admission status, and access important information related to enrollment at the university.
IMSU Admission Requirements
Below are some of the requirements you must meet before you can be accepted into IMSU:
- Applicants must have reached the age of 16.
- Applicants must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (credits)” in their O’level result(s). This must include English, Math, and three other subjects related to their curriculum. For example, a candidate who wants to study law must have a “C” in English, Mathematics,
- Government/History, Economics, and Literature in English.
- Applicants must score at least 160 points in the JAMB UTME exam
- Candidates must take the IMSU post-UTME screening exam and do very well in the exam (depending on the program of study)
- No more than one sitting result is accepted for admission to IMSU
- Candidates must choose the appropriate combination of subjects for their subject. Finally, applicants must meet the specified course cut-off points to gain university admission.
IMSU Admission Requirements by Direct Entry:
Candidates seeking direct admission to IMSU must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have at least five (5) credits in their O’level results. This must include English language and math. However, the results of two sessions are not allowed.
- Applicants must also be 16 years old. Applicants must obtain the JAMB registration form directly from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates must have one of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
How to Access the IMSU Admission Portal
Follow the steps to access and login to Imo State University admission portal:
- Access the IMSU Website via https://imsu.edu.ng
- At the top of the homepage
- Locate and tap on the portal
- Under Portals, locate and tap on Admission login to proceed
To Login to the IMSU Admission Portal?
To login to the Imo State University admission portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit the IMSU Admission Portal via imsu.edu.ng/student-portal
- Select your User Type
- Enter your Reg Number / Matric Number (Reg number for applicant & matric number for students)
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Submit button to proceed