Ho Technical University (HTU) has opened an online admission portal for all qualified applicants to purchase their application E-Vouchers from any of these banks nationwide. Applicants check the list of courses/programmes offered at the Ho Technical University (HTU) as well as their general requirements or cut-off points and proceed to buy a form to apply online via the HTU Admission Portal.
About Ho Technical University
The Ho Technical University ( HTU) is one of the fastest-growing Technical Universities in the country. The University over the year trains highly competent students through career-focused education, skill training, and research in partnership with stakeholders.
The Technical University has been running the following programmes to become a reputable technological institution contributing actively to national development.
How To Apply for HTU Admission
For Ghanaian Applicants, here’s how to access and login to the HTU Admission Portal to apply online.
- Visit the Online Admission Portal
- Sign In with the Serial Number and PIN Code
- Follow the steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application.
- On completing and submission of your online application, a form number will be generated automatically and sent to you as an SMS.
- Enclose in an envelope, is a printed copy of your completed online application declaration form, together with Photocopies of Certificate(s) or Result Slip(s) and a Passport Picture.
- For mature applicants, enclose proof of your date of birth (i.e birth certificate together with any supporting document(s)).
- For top-up degree applicants, add copies of your original transcripts and a copy of the certificate to the declaration form and a passport-size photograph.
Write at the back of the envelope, the form number, before posting to:
Ho Technical University,
P. O. Box HP 217,
NB: Applicants who wish to submit their printed online application form in person do not require branded EMS Envelope.
- International Applicants can download an application form from the university website (www.htu.edu.gh).
- Fill out the form and submit it together with photocopies of certificates or result slips, to The Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. Box HP 217, Ho.
- All foreign qualifications shall be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) now Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to the institution.
- Applicants with WAEC qualifications can apply directly to the University.
- Evidence of proficiency in the English Language will be required in the case of the applicant from non -English speaking countries.
- International applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizens ECOWASCARD as a pre-requisite for regularization of admission.
- International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their admissions regularized.
- The cost of the application form will be paid upon gaining admission into the University.