To withdraw HELB student loans, the USSD Code *642# is a convenient and secure way to access funds from the HELB-MPESA Wallet. Follow these Comprehensive step-by-step guides to make your HELB student loan withdrawal.
Learn how to withdraw funds from the HELB MPESA wallet, and apply for the Higher Education Loans Board via the HELB Student Portal. Always ensure your bank account is both correct and active to avoid any inconveniences during the disbursement of the HELB loan.
How to Withdraw HELB Student Loan via MPESA
Use an MPESA number registered under your name and ID to check and withdraw your HELB student loan.
- Dial *642#
- Register and choose a PIN number that you will remember
- Dial *642# to login and select Withdraw funds
- Choose upkeep option
- Indicate the amount you want to withdraw
- Enter your MPESA PIN number to complete the transaction
- A confirmation message from MPESA will be sent to you.
Terms & Conditions Apply: Kshs.15 will be charged per transaction. Whether you are on the go or at home, you can access our self-serve options on the HELB portal.
HELB App or *642# at any time and from anywhere as well as keep track of your loan status without having to visit a physical office or make phone calls.
Take advantage of the HELB USSD code *642#, the HELB App, or the HELB portal self-serve options and enjoy a seamless loan monitoring experience.
Where to Repay HELB Loan
You have the power to help other students pursue their academic dreams by repaying your HELB loan today. Conveniently settle your dues using:
- Wave or WorldRemit
- Credit cards
- Employer Check-off
- Bonga points
Follow these steps to repay your Higher Education Loans Board student loan.
HELB Compliance Certificate
Do not wait any longer, learn how to download your compliance certificate today on the HELB Portal at your convenience for free.
How to Use Mpesa to Repay Your HELB Loan
Prioritize timely loan repayment and stay on top of your repayment obligations. You can easily make payments using Lipa na Mpesa.
- Access the Lipa na Mpesa or Download HELB App
- Select the pay bill option
- Enter HELB business number as 200800
- Enter your national ID number as your account number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Enter your secret PIN number
- Confirm the transaction and send
Note: The transaction reflects in your statement immediately after the transaction.
HELB Services Centers
You can now access HELB services at the following huduma centres and select huduma centre cybercafes.
HELB is physically present at:
- Taita Taveta,
- West Pokot,
HELB select services available through Cybercafes at the following Huduma Centres:
- City Square,
- Elgeyo Marakwet,
- Homa Bay,
- Tana River,
- HELB Website URL: www.bel.co.ke
- University Towers University Way
- USSD *642#
- Tel: +254711052000
- Email: [email protected]