Are you still using WhatsApp only on your phone? Then you are missing a lot!! Try using WhatsApp Web on your personal computer (PC) can be more convenient. WhatsApp Web syncs with the mobile app to let you send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp on your computer and vice versa. You can access WhatsApp on both your phone and your computer.
Steps to use WhatsApp on laptop
- Open a web browser on your PC
- In the google search engine type web.whatsapp.com
- On an Android phone open Open WhatsApp on your mobile device, tap the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp web. (NB: Android Phone user)
- On an iPhone start WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
- You’ll be prompted to use your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR code visible in your computer’s web browser.
- Then point your phone camera at the computer screen to scan the code.
- Whatsapp web will automatically launch in the browser and will remain active until you log out either from your computer or your phone.
- You can select this option on your phone by returning to the WhatsApp Web menu and choose to log out from all devices.
- For logging out from your PC you can do it by tapping the three dots icon at the top of the conversation thread, then choose Log out.