myModules App is the University of South Africa – UNISA official collaborative teaching and learning environment login portal. It is used to support online and blended courses as well as other UNISA-related group communities.
The University of South African – UNISA virtual learning platform is built on Moodle open source software. myModules provides you access to all your current modules sites, as well as project sites if you are linked to any.
How to Download myModules App
Here are a few handy tips to get you started
- Find all your modules under the myModules menu above the dark grey banner.
- By clicking on your name in the top right-hand corner you can:
- Access your profile, grades, preferences, and messages available
To login myUNISA Portal, Students have to know how to access and be familiar with;
How to Login myModules App
- Login myUNISA
- Tap on myModules 2022
- Navigate to your dashboard tab
- Copy the link underneath (mymodules.dtls.unisa.ac.za)
- Exit myUNISA
- Launch myModules App
- Paste the link you have copied from myUNISA Modules Dashboard
- Enter your myUNISA Username and Password
Congratulations!! You have now login myModules App
How to Access and Downlaod Courses on myModules App
Here is how to access and downlaod courses on myModules App
- Visit myModules App dashboard
- Navigate and tap on My Courses
- Here are your courses. Your modules for the Semester 1 and 2
- Tap on the 3 dots beside each course to show;
- Download course
- Remove from view
- Star this course
- Tap on the Download course
NB: Students can only download two courses at a time
Here you can find and download your assignment document, details, and submission date. Check guidelines on how to submit an assignment on myModules.
Due to the upgrade of myModules on the myUNISA website, UNISA is closing the assignment submissions on the myAdmin platform. Students must now submit their assignments on their myModule s2022 module sites.