The Technical University of Kenya (TUK) Admission Letter is now available for download via the online portal: admission.tukenya.ac.ke. Besides, TUK Admission List is out, check your status via KUCCPS Student Portal.
TUK Admission Portal is an online registration platform for all newly admitted students. Here you will find the information and resources you need to help you get ready to start your studies at the University. This is where you will also obtain your Admission Letter. Download TUK Academic Calendar.
Table of Contents
How to Access TUK Admission Registration Portal
Here is how to access and login to TUK Admission Registration Portal.
- Visit the TUK Website
- Tap Academics on the navigation tab
- Select Admission Lists from the drop-down menu
- Follow the Registration Portal Link
Easy Ways to Download TUK Admission Letter
Follow the steps below to download your Technical University of Kenya (TUK) Admission Letter Online.
- Explore TUK Registration Portal via https://admission.tukenya.ac.ke/
KUCCPS (Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service) / Module I Students
- Enter your full K.C.S.E Index Number
- Tap Proceed as KUCCPS Student button
NB: Full K.C.S.E index number should include the year (e.g. 0123456789/2021)
Self-Sponsored / Module II Students
- Enter your Admission Number in the form XXXX/012345/2022
- Tap Proceed as Self-Sponsored Student button
Previously Deferred Students
- Enter your Admission Number in the form XXXX/012345/2020
- Tap Proceed as Previously Deferred Student button
Congratulations on being placed at the Technical University of Kenya (TUK) by KUCCPS.
TUK Online Registration
All candidates accepting an offer of admission must undertake to complete the course they have been admitted to.
Here is how to get started with the Technical University of Kenya (TUK) online admission registrations.
- Every student must sign the declaration FORM TUKJ 001
- Go to any medical facility to get your medical form filled and stamped
- Go to a magistrate/advocate /commissioner of oaths to sign and stamp your Bond
- All forms should be filled, scanned and uploaded online.
P.O. Box 52428 – 00200
Tel: +254(020) 2219929, 3341639, 3343672
Email: General inquiries: [email protected]
Located along Haile Selassie Avenue