Check UEW Examination Results
Students can explore the UEW Student iEnabler to check the end-of-semester examination results. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the UEW Website https://www.uew.edu.gh/
- Navigate and Tap on ITS Student Portal
- Login with your credential; Student ID and PIN
- Click on the Examination Results link under the Student Web button on the left side of your portal
- Save it as a PDF
How to Check and Print your Academic Transcript
To access this option and print your academic transcript through the Student ITS portal, kindly follow the steps below;
- Login here: UEW ITS Portal
- Enter your Student ID and PIN
- Tap on Login
- Navigate to Student Web
- Tap on Student Enquiry
- Here is your transcript (results)
- When accessing with your PC (Press Ctrl + P) save it as a PDF.
Please note that some uploads/migrations for the 2019/2020 academic year are currently ongoing. Where those results are not available in the portal, students are advised to exercise patience. When the uploads are completed the results will subsequently appear.
UEW Student Registration Portal
Students who have issues with the grades appearing in their portal are to contact their departmental Examination Officer and fill a complaint form. The departmental Examination Officer would then initiate an investigation into the issue and if the claim is legitimate after verification from the lecturer(s) involved, it would be processed for correction.
Students are advised to desist from abusing the window for corrections. Any reported cases that are found to be false after investigations shall attract punitive action from the Management of the University in accordance with disciplinary codes for Tampering of Academic Records stipulated in the Students Handbook.