Access and check your SSNIT account contribution statement from the SSNIT Website by using the following steps. Also, get records of your SSNIT contribution including tier 1 and 2 fund.
Check SSNIT Statement Using your Phone
- Visit www.ssnit.org.gh
- Click MY STATEMENT
- Click Get Access & provide answers to the questions asked
- Please note: If you don’t know the answer to the question, refresh the page for another question (you have three attempts)
- After successfully answering the questions, an email will be sent to your email address you provided during registration/update. This email contains your password.
- Return to the SSNIT website
- Click MY STATEMENT
- Enter your SSNIT number and the Password sent to your email
- Click on Sign In and access your statement
After completing this, you don’t have to go through steps 3 and 4 again during your next visit to check your statement on our website.
On the other hand, if you have not updated your records with the Trust particularly your email address, then you cannot access and check your SSNIT Contribution statement online.
Updates your Contact and Email to Receive SSNIT Statement
Kindly furnish us with the following details via our inbox to enable our team update your records.
- Full name
- SSNIT Number
- Email address and
- Telephone number
- Send via Email: [email protected]
Also, the information below is of reference including tier 1, 2, and 3 fund:
- Mandatory National Basic Social Security Scheme managed by SSNIT.
- Mandatory fully-funded and privately managed Occupational Pension Scheme.
- Voluntary fully-funded and privately managed Provident Fund and Personal Pension Scheme.
Please note that SSNIT does not manage Tier 2 and 3. Tier 2 is managed by fund managers, registered and licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA).
Again, kindly note that the choice of fund managers of each organization is the prerogative of the employer and the employees. Kindly find out from your employer who your Tier 2 Fund Manager is and follow-up.
How do I know my SSNIT number is active?
Please note that your SSNIT number is active, but you have to go through the biometric registration (if you haven’t done it). This will help us to update your records with us.
Kindly inform the SSNIT staff that you are an existing member, and provide your old SSNIT number/card with another national ID card. At the SSNIT office, you may request for your SSNIT statement of account.
However, please note that currently SSNIT is no longer printing cards. All you need is your SSNIT number.
For further assistance and information,
Kindly visit the NPRA office or their website www.npra.gov.gh.
Their office is around Castle Road. You may also call them on 030 296 8692 for further assistance.
- SSNIT Portal Online Registration – Log In
- How to Register and be a SSNIT Contributor
- SSNIT- Social Security and National Insurance Trust
- How to register for SSNIT
- How to check your SSNIT number
- SSNIT pension benefits for contributors
- How to check my SSNIT statement online
- How to know if your SSNIT Ghana contributions have been paid