Browse and access online Recruitment Portal for Ghana Immigration Service, Ghana Police Service, Ghana Prisons Service, and Ghana National Fire Service. All the Ghana Security Services invites job applications from suitably qualified Ghanaian for enlistment into the Service.
Where to buy forms
The first step in applying is to purchase an Electronic Voucher from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
Ghana Immigration Service form
Ghana National Fire Service form
Buy Security Services Forms Using Shortcode
USSD Code: Applicants can dial the following short code, follow the prompt and allow payment via G – money account or mobile money on all mobile networks. Besides, the code works perfectly when you register for G – Money and buy via your G-Money account.
Sale of Ghana Security Forms for various Institutions
|Institutions||Start Date||End Date||Cost of form||Shortcode|
|Ghana Immigration Service||27/08/2021||15/09/221||GH¢ 100||*422*473#|
|Ghana Police Service||27/08/2021||10/09/2021||GH¢ 100||*422*472#|
|Ghana Prisons Service||25/08/2021||15/09/2021||GH¢ 100||*422*471#|
|Ghana National Fire Service||25/08/2021||17/09/2021||GH¢ 100||*422*470#|
How to Apply
- Visit any of the link below
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent via SMS alert to the payee/applicant.
- After receiving the Serial Number & Pincode the applicant must go online using the online Recruitment Portal and fill in all the required information.
Security Services Recruitment Link
Ghana Immigration Service
Ghana Police Service
Ghana Prisons Service
Ghana National Fire Service
- It is important to note that the Ghana Security Service no longer sells forms for enlistment or recruitment.
- Candidates who meet the requirement will be shortlisted and informed about the next stage.
All the Service wishes to caution the General Public especially prospective applicants that some unscrupulous persons are going around duping unsuspecting applicants with the promise of getting them enlisted into the Ghana Service Service.
It must be noted that no individual or group of persons can help anybody since the process is as transparent as possible and affords each prospective applicant an equal opportunity to be recruited in the Service. Anybody who presents he/she as such must be reported immediately to the Police for his/her arrest and prosecution.