Applying for that job and you need the Higher Education Loans Board, HELB Compliance Certificate? It’s free and available on the HELB Portal. Explore the HELB website via www.helb.co.ke and learn how to apply for a compliance certificate. Do not wait or get conned to pay for it.
Higher Education Loans Board Compliance Certificate
To get your HELB Compliance Certificate, it’s free and easy to access. The Higher Education Loans Board Compliance Certificate is available on the Portal. Find ways to make the HELB loan repayment process easier and more manageable.
HELB Student Loan Repayment
Are you currently employed and have yet to start loan repayment? HELB requires your employer’s details, such as the company name, contact information, and email address, to initiate the HELB loan repayment process. To apply for a student loan, Login HELB Application Portal.
How to Get the HELB Loan Compliance Certificate Online
Here’s how to access and login to print a HELB compliance certificate. To get started register an account to proceed.
- Sign in HELB Portal
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Login button
- Access the HELB Dashboard
- Tap on ‘Get certificate’ under the Compliance Certificate
- Tap to Print Compliance Certificate
Remember, you can also get the certificate via the E-Citizen portal. The service is equally available at any Huduma Centre near you.
Access HELB Compliance Certificate on eCitizen Portal
- Access the eCitizen Portal
- Tap on the Sign in button
- Enter Your ID Number and eCitizen Password
- Confirm your eCitizen Account
- Tap on Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Confirm Your Identity
- Tap on HELB Clearance
- Get Compliance Certificate
- Download HELB Clearance Certificate
How to Apply for HELB Clearance Certificate online
- Access the HELB Website
- Navigate to an Online Service Tab
- Apply for a Clearance Certificate
- Provide your Phone Number
- Input the code sent to your phone
- You will receive a direct link to download your certificate
- Download and print your certificate