Discover the Higher Education Loans Board, HELB Online Application Portal, and learn how to apply for Advanced Nursing Education Fund. Applicants should explore the HELB website to access the HELB Student Portal to register, create and activate an account (ensure you use your personal mobile number).
Are you currently enrolled in advanced and specialized nursing courses at an approved training institution in Kenya? If so, learn more and get to know how we can help finance your ongoing studies. find out how to complete HELB Undergraduate Student Loan Application.
How to Apply for HELB Advanced Nursing Education Fund
Here’s how to apply for Advanced Nursing Education Fund from Higher Education Loans Board, HELB.
- Explore www.helb.co.ke
- Access the HELB Student Portal
- Register, Create, and Activate Account (if you are new)
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on Loan Application Tab, on the left dashboard.
- Select and fill out the J&J Foundation Advanced Nursing Education Fund
- Read and agree on the Consent for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data
- Access and fill out the application form(s) online
- Read, understand, and sign to accept the Terms and Conditions and Consent for the collection and Processing of Personal Data.
- Ensure the forms are appropriately filled, signed, and stamped by the relevant authorities. The Guide is provided on the last page of the form.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Application Forms.
- Scan the duly filled application form (s) and all the attached supporting documents in clear and continuous pdf copy and email to [email protected]
- Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Application Form [This is a mandatory requirement]
Well done, follow these 3 Simple Ways to Check your HELB Loan Disbursement Status Online. Learn how to withdraw, apply for a HELB certificate, and the procedure for repayment of the loan.