Discover the Government of the Republic of Zambia – GRZ Self Service Portal via mypayslip.grz.gov.zm and login to download your latest epayslip online. Here’s the registration gateway for Republic of Zambia employees’ to access payroll, view, download (PDF), and print their monthly payslips online.
GRZ E-Payslip Self Service MIS Portal
The e-Payslip Distribution Management Information Systems (EPDMIS) automates the distribution of payslips by sending individual Emails to Public Service Employees on the Payroll Management and Establishment Control (PMEC) System.
The objective of this System is to enhance the distribution process of payslips by extending the PMEC system and adding functionality that sends payslips electronically to employees. The Systems will also provide a secure self-service mechanism for employees to access pay-related information online on-demand. It is hoped the solution will help deliver the following benefits:
- Enable Employees to timely access (and print if desired) both their current payslip and also historical pay information, including past payslips;
- A convenient source of information and reference for employees;
- Potentially reduced administrative burden on Human Resource Department in responding to employee requests for replacement payslips and other requests for information;
The payslip grz gov zm self-service portal allows civil servants and individual employees to register, view, download (PDF), and print their current month’s payslips online.
How to Login GRZ Self Service ePayslip Portal
Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to access and login GRZ Self Service ePayslip online Portal:
- Explore https://mypayslip.grz.gov.zm/
- Enter your Email Address and Employee Number
- Tap on Send me credentials button
The e-Payslip Distribution Management Information Systems (EPDMIS) will send you all credentials.