Explore the GRNMA Portal, Developed by the Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA) for members of the association to login with Username and Password or access the membership portal and Sign Up.
GRNMA Membership Portal
The Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association – GRNMA has transitioned to a new membership portal.
- Visit the new membership portal
- Sign Up to create an account OR Register
- Login using your Username/Email and Password
- Tap login button
How to Access the GRNMA Portal
Here are the steps to follow on how to register online
- Browse URL: GRNMA Website
- Tap on the Fill Form button
- Select it on the menu bar, Fill out the form that opens up with the necessary information.
NB: Make sure you have a GRNMA number before you fill out the form.
- Tap Submit
Login GRNMA Portal
- Visit the Portal here
- Login with your Staff ID and the Password you created during filling out the form.
- After you successfully login, you will be redirected to a Membership dashboard, from where you can update your records or change your password.
GRNMA CPD PIN/AIN Online License Renewal Portal
The Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA) at its meeting held on 16th September 2021 deliberated on the challenges members of the Association face in renewing their Professional Identification Numbers (PIN) and Auxiliary Identification Numbers (AIN) annually and the fact that available data has shown that in instances where the clinical practice has resulted in legal tussles, the nurses and midwives concerned have had expired licenses, the National Council resolved as follows:
- The GRNMA will renew the licenses of its members on annual basis with effect from the year 2022.
- All members are encouraged to download the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC) Mobile App for uploading Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points and make it a point to upload all their required CPD points achieved within a year.
Access NMC Indexing Portal |Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
GRNMA Address and Contact
Visit the contact page for general questions regarding the site, reporting technical problems and inquiries related to the use of this site.
The Ghana Registered Nurses’ and Midwives’ Association (GRNMA)
Okponglo, near Golf House.