Sponsorship opportunities for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom the 2021/2022 Academic year
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified Ghanaian for postgraduate’s studies in the under-listed institutions effective 2021/2022 academic year.
The institutions are;
BRUNEL UNIVERSITY, LONDON
UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN
UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND- UWE BRISTOL
- Applicants are to apply to any of the institutions indicated above for an offer of admission
- On receipt of the admission letter, apply to the scholarships Secretariat with all relevant school documents including the admission letter, transcripts, and certificates.
- All applications to the Scholarships Secretariat must be done through the web address: www.scholarshipgh.com
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Hold a degree in the relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for Ph.D.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
Also apply for Scholarships opportunities in Canada and USA
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes, and priority will be therefore be given to the STEM related programmes.
- Apply for Scholarship Opportunity in USA for International Students
- Scholarship Opportunity in Canada
- Scholarship Opportunity at Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Presidential Scholarships at San Diego State University, USA
- Ivey Global Leader Award in Canada, 2021
The closing date for submission of applications to the Scholarships Secretariat’s online system is Friday, 25th June, 2021
Contact Numbers: 0302907051/ 0302907058