Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Portal
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Portal open for the 2021/2022 academic year, and only continuing students are eligible to apply.
Apply for: Apply for GETFund Scholarship
Who Should Apply for Ghana Scholarship Secretariat?
Applicants are to take note of the following;
- Should have gained admission into a local tertiary institution
- Should have registered and enrolled to undertake the course
- The Institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public)
- Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges
- Colleges of Agriculture
- Technical Universities
- Certificate awarding tertiary institutions
For Foreign Applicants Read More>>>>
4 Easy Steps to Apply for Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Portal
- Browser the web address: scholarshipgh.com
- Sign Up Here to create an account to register
- Complete the application form and upload school documents
NB: (Bio Details, Program Details, Organization, Sponsor(s) (if any), Employer (if any), Guarantor (Civic servants)
- Complete an online aptitude test and be scheduled for a selection interview in your district.
NB: Remember to print a copy of your online application.
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat – Office of the President
Applicants are to be inform that, scholarship opportunities provided by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group, or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
16th June – 31st July 2021.