The Ghana Prisons Service (GPS) is inviting all qualified applicants who apply via their GPS online recruitment portal for screening and to be shortlisted to join the services to protect, reform, rehabilitate as well as seek the safety and welfare of prisoners in Ghana under the jurisdiction of the ministry of interior. All Applicants must login to access their Screening Date, Venue, and Selection Centre.
How to check Ghana Prisons Service(GPS) Recruitment Status
- Login https://portal.applyghprisons.com/login and sign in to your account.
- Enter your Email address and Password (forget password?)
- Tap on Check Status
Candidates are requested to take note of their selection center and to bring along with them the following documents:
- Print out your online application (qualified to the next stage)
- Original copy of the following document;
- Birth Certificate NOT Baptismal Certificate
- JHS Certificate
- SHS Certificate
- Two (2) passport size photograph
- Failure to submit ALL the aforementioned documents automatically renders a candidate disqualified.
- Candidates should make their accommodation arrangements and should be prepared to stay for at least three days at their own expense.