The Ghana Police Administration has released the results of the screening and documentation exercise for the Medical professionals and Lawyers and urges all applicants to check from their online portals.
Applicants who were successful during the physical and documentation screening stage are to write an examination tomorrow, Friday, November 19, 2021.
Examination Centre Medical Professionals and Lawyers
1. The examination centres are in Accra, Kumasi and Tamale and are designated as follows:
• Accra: WAEC Heights, Airport Residential Area
• Accra: Sakyi Asare Menako WAEC Hall, Switchback Road, Cantonments
• Kumasi: Roundabout St. Louis Training College, Mbrom near Suame
• Tamale: Complex University for Development Studies (UDS, Library)
2. Successful applicants are to take notice of the following:
a. Examination date: Friday, November 19, 2021
b. Time: 10:00am
c. Successful applicants are to visit the recruitment portal to print their examination chits.
Top 20 Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Exam Questions and Answers PDF
3. Candidates are to come along to the examination centres with the following:
i. A printed copy of the examination chit
ii. Pens, pencils, erasers and rulers
iii. A recently taken passport size photograph
4. All successful applicants must report at their designated examination centres at 8:00 am prompt to undergo identification and to be seated by 9:00 am.
Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers |PDF
5. We wish all unsuccessful applicants the best of luck next time.
How to Check and Print Examination Chit
Ghana Police Service qualified and shortlisted applicants may login to print or review their Examination Center.
- Visit the Ghana Police Service – GPS Online Recruitment Portal here: https://exam1.policerecruitment.online/chit/
- Enter an applicant Phone Number
- Tap on Print Examination Chit
- On the right corner, Tap on Print to save it as a PDF
- Congratulations on preceding to the next stage of the GPS Online Recruitment Exercise.