The Ghana Police Service has opened its online recruitment portal for qualified Ghanaian who are interested in Law Enforcement to apply to join the Police Service 2021. The available categories are General Duty Recruits, Tradesmen Recruits, and Graduates (General Duty) and Graduates Professionals.
However, all applicants must satisfy all general requirements in addition to the specific requirements for a chosen category/sub category.
Apply Now: Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
Ghana Police Recruitment Application form 2021
The application process shall be originated on the Ghana Police Recruitment Portal; therefore physical submission of application form shall not be accepted.
Screening Date Out: Ghana Police Service (GPS) Online Recruitment Portal | Login and Print Examination Chit
When is Police Recruitment 2021?
The Ghana Police Service will from Monday, August 30, 2021 offer employment opportunities for all qualified Ghanaian to apply here Police Recruitment Online Portal.
General Requirements for Police Recruitment
All applicants shall satisfy requirements in addition to the specific requirement for a specific category. An applicant must:
- Be a Ghanaian by birth
- Be of good character
- Have no criminal records
- Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- not more than the age stated for a specific category by 01/12/2021
- be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163cm) for females;
- have active e-mail account and mobile phone number;
- be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards
- possess BECE Certificate
- be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
- Graduate applicants must have completed National Service.
Categories of entry
General Duty Recruits
In addition to the general requirements an applicant’s;
- Must not be less than 18 years by 26/08/2021 and not more than 30 years by 01/12/2021
- Must possess a minimum of five passes in SSCE/WASSCE including Mathematics and English or
- GES (COTVET) certificates II in any Technical or Vocational Programme or
- City or Guilds Certificates in any Technical or Vocational Programmes or
- GES/NACVET/GSS in any Technical or Vocational Programme.
In addition to general requirements and General duty recruits, applicants must be a;
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- have a Driving Licence
Graduates General Duty
In addition to general requirements, an applicant must not be more than 35 years by 01/12/2021
- Degree Holders (must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from any recognized university.
- HND Holders (must hold HND in any field of study from a recognized university, Polytechnic or any Tertiary Institution accredited by the Ghana Accreditation Board.
- Diploma Holder (must hold a Diploma in any field of study from a recognized University, Polytechnic or any Tertiary institution accredited by the Ghana Accreditation Board.
- Under this category, the Ghana Police service is recruiting
- Communications and Public Affairs Officer
- Language Specialist
- Legal Officers (Lawyers)
- Clinical Psychologist
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Doctors
- Certified Registered Anesthetist
- Medical Laboratory Assistants
- Health informatics
- Nursing Services
How to Apply
- Purchase a Voucher
- Check the Entry Requirement
- Login to the Ghana Police e-Recruitment Portal
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN on the voucher application form
- Fill in all field (*) required
- PREVIEW AND SUBMIT.
NB: A passport size photograph of 200 × 180 pixels dimension in JPEG/JPG format with the size not exceeding 2.0 MB.
After a successful screening exercise (body selection and document validation), applicants will be invited to write Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test to qualified for the next stage of the recruitment process. Verify your application status here.