The Ghana Police Service (GPS) Administration wishes to inform applicants that the medical examination and interview list of successful applicants who took part in the 2021 Police Recruitment Examination exercise is now available at the GPS Portal.
The medical examination team will start inviting successful applicants today, Monday, December 13, 2021, to begin their medical examination and interview from Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
Medical Examination and Interview Notices to Successful Applicants
- The medical examinations will be conducted in Accra, Kumasi, Tamale and Cape Coast at the following designated locations:
- Accra: National Police Training School (NPTS), Tesano
- Kumasi: Police Training School, Patasi
- Tamale: Tamale Police Clinic
- Cape Coast : Cape Coast Police Clinic.
- Successful applicants are to visit the recruitment portal to print their medical examination and interview chits for further details.
Check Police Medical Examination and Interview List
Ghana Police Service qualified and shortlisted applicants may login to print their medical examination and interview chits (list) 2021 for further details.
- Visit the Ghana Police Service – GPS Online Recruitment Portal here: https://www1.policerecruitment.online/chit/
- Enter an applicant Phone Number
- Tap on Medical Examination Chit
- On the right corner, Tap on Print to save it as a PDF
- Congratulations on preceding to the next stage of the GPS Online Recruitment Exercise.
The management of Ghana Police Service wishes all unsuccessful applicants the best of luck next time.
- Join our Telegram Platform for more updates and other relevant discussions.