The Ghana National Fire Service has opened enlistment/recruitment portal opportunities for eligible Ghanaian Citizens interested in Saving Lives and Property from the ravages of disaster.
The GNFS recruitment exercise has commenced, and interested applicants can start applying now to join the Ghana national fire service. Check all available vacancies and general requirements.
Buy Ghana National Fire Service Form
Purchase an E-voucher using GCB G -Money Account by dialing this Shortcode.
- Dial *422*470#
- Follow the prompt
- Allow payment via mobile money on all mobile networks
- Apply with Serial Number & Pincode
How Much is Ghana National Fire Service Form?
Buy the Ghana National Fire Service form at a cost of GH¢ 100.
How to Apply for Ghana National Fire Service
- Buy an E-Voucher from any of the 2 available options.
- Visit the official Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Portal via the address https://gognfs.org/
- Enter Serial Number & Pincode sent via SMS alert
- Click on Apply Now and Start the Data Entry Process
- Complete the Application, Review, Modify & Submit
- Print the online application form or Save it as a PDF
- Expect an Instant SMS to confirm receipt of the application.
GNFS Online Application
- Sale of E-voucher starts: Pending
- Online application starts: Not yet out
Tips on Application Online:
- Challenges the applicant is likely to encounter:
- Cannot submit
- Page unavailability
- Cannot view the PDF mode for printing.
- Clear browsing history at least one (1) week old
- Get the current version of your browser
- Ensure the browser is updated
- After going through the steps above and still having challenges call our technical support center numbers.
- Type out voucher details and click on Login to start application process.
- Simply log out from the page, if you feel you do not have sufficient information to complete all required fields during the application process.
- Once an application is submitted no further changes can be made and a voucher can only be used once.
Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via text message or e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application.
Applicants who are successful in the Screening and Examination will be invited in batches, for Medical examinations.
Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be invited for training.
Other Recruitment Links