The management of Ghana Immigration Service wishes to inform the general public that as part of their GIS Recruitment process, the enlistment exercise will commence from with the GIS Recruitment officers conducting Screening (Body selection and Document Inspection) follow by an Aptitude Test in all the 16 regional capital across the country.
Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment Enlistment 2021
1. In line with this, the Human Resources Department of the Ghana Immigration Service has developed a guideline lines intended to direct all activities throughout the enlistment process.
2. Also, some officers has been select from the headquarters to add up to officers select form their respective regions to constitute the Regional Recruitment Team.
3. The Regional recruitment Team are to collaborate with the Regional Commander to oversee the successful organization of the recruitment exercise.
All shortlisted Applicants are advised to come along with the following documents
1. A copy of the GIS Online Application form
2. Original copy of your certificates
3. Original copy of your Birth certificate
4. National Identity Card