Access the Ghana Education Trust Fund – GETFund Scholarship application portal 2021/2022 and login to apply. GETFund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year. The basic eligibility requirement is for an applicant to be a Ghanaian Citizen followed by all other requirements as stated on the Scholarship application form.
GETFund Scholarship 2021
All local Universities accredited by Ghana Tertiary Education Council to run Post Graduate courses are eligible for scholarship application.
GETFund Application Requirements
All applicants are required to complete their application form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal. All applicants must upload a scanned copy of the following document:
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Approved Fee Schedule (2021/22 Academic Year)
- 1st-degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Other degree certificates (PhD applicants only)
- Previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and PhD applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only)
How to Apply
- Sign up GETFund Application Portal
- Create your GETFund Scholarship Applicant Profile
- Provide the following details
- Username (Only lower case letters (a-z) and numbers (0-9) are allowed)
- Email Address
- Choose a password
- Upload your Profile Picture
NB: Please attach a .jpg image (Image Size – 180px x 180px). By attaching an image to use as your profile picture you assert that you have the right to use the image and it is not illegal, pornographic, or violent in any way.
- Tap Register
NB: Signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254,
GETFund Scholarship Application Letter
A scholarship application letter should consist of relevant details in relation to the applicant, the institution of the applicant, the course of the applicant, applicant fees per academic semester, academic year or entire academic duration and other information deemed relevant by the applicant.
It is a criminal offence to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your GETFund scholarship application form.
GETFund Scholarship Deadline
The effective opening date for applications is Friday 3rd December 2021 and the closing date for applications is Friday, 31st December 2021.
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with. all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.