GES Recruitment Job Description
- To maintain the school’s information technology systems and networks.
- Continuously improve student learning and academic achievement through the utilization of contemporary technology tools.
- Maximize system effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate educational technology initiatives that enhance both teaching and learning in the school.
- To lead in improving the educational success of students through new educational technologies and innovate ways to support all students.
- To oversee the addition of technology to the curriculum of a school and to help integrate this technology into specific lessons and decide which academic programs should use more technology.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance activities and data restoration.
- Maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and staff personal information.
- Supervise and maintain access to the administrative network, students’ records system, the school website, social media site, the financial system, and other systems.
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned to you.
GES Recruitment and Requirements
- Complete and acquired a degree in information Technology or computer science.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver with great attention to details
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Available to work where your services are needed.
Log In GES Promotions Portal
How to apply
Interested applicants should email their CV and other relevant documents to [email protected]
Friday, September 3, 2021