Explore the Ghana Armed forces Recruitment Portal to discover the eRecruitment Portal via www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh and apply online to qualify for enlistment into the Ghana Armed forces. This is additional ongoing recruitment announced in today’s Daily Graphic newspaper
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment General Eligibility.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Ghana.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 29 years of age
- Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards
- Be not bonded.
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females
- Have 6 Credits (not less than Grade (6) at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- For Diploma categories, at least, C6 (WASSCE) or D (SSSCE) in 6 subjects including Core Mathematics and Core English. For Certificate categories, at least, D7 (WASSCE) or E (SSSCE) in 6 subjects including Core Mathematics and Core English.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service or Internship.
- At least, one year post National Service or Internship/Rotation work experience is an added advantage.
GAF Recruitment | Check all available professional vacancy and eligibility
Buy Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Form
To join the Ghana Armed Forces as RECRUIT, acquire a scratch card at TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 200.00) through the Shortcode (USSD CODE *447*160#) or from following designated Post Offices:
How to Apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all required data in the subsequent steps.
- Login to Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Portal: https://www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh/
- Enter the e-voucher PIN and Serial Number
- Tap on Apply Now
- Select your Arm of Service and highest educational level (ie. HND, Diploma or Certificate)
- Click on the SUBMIT button
- Select your preferred branch and enter your Bio Data details, Educational details
- Upload a passport-sized picture of the dimensions (200×180) pixels
- Accept declaration status and Submit
- Finally Print out a copy of the application summary report, which contains details of your Application Identification Number (GAF ID Number) and other relevant data.
NB: For convenient Ghana Armed forces Recruitment Portal Registration the following browsers are recommended.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
GAF Recruitment Portal Application Guide
Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code
- Select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission
- Click “Submit”
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels) enter a valid e-mail address, and personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and enter any other required data.
Page 3: Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, and your WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed one Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided.
- Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
Purchase a scratch card at the following designated Post Offices:
- Greater Accra. Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1, Tema Community 11.
- Central Region. Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-On-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam.
- Northern Region. Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Walewale, Damongo.
- Upper West Region. Wa, Lawra, Tumu.
- Upper East Region. Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga.
- Ashanti Region. Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo.
- Brong – Ahafo Region. Sunyani, Berekum, Techiman, Bechem, Atebubu, Kintampo, Dormaa Ahenkro, Duayaw-Nkwanta.
- Eastern Region. Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam.
- Western Region. Takoradi, Sekondi, Tarkwa, Enchi. Sefwi-Wiawso, Axim.
- Volta Region. Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope, Jasikan, Kadjebi.
Other National Security Services Recruitment in Ghana