The Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially released posting and appointment letters for newly trained teachers in the Ghana Education Service. Eligible teachers who Apply for GES Posting via the GES Recruitment Portal can now login GES promotions portal to check their postings.
Besides, Management of the Service, announces for the information of the general public, particularly those who:
- Completed and passed the Public Colleges of Education Examinations in 2020
- Passed their NTC licensure exams
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Applied for recruitment into the Service
GES Posting and Appointment letter
The Ghana Education Service appointment letters have been released. Successful applicants can now accessed their appointment letters via www.gespromotions.gov.gh (a fee of GH¢ 10.00 applies)
How to Check GES Posting
Here are the step-by-step procedures on how to check your GES Posting and print your appointment letters.
- Browse Portal URL: https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your postings
- Follow these simple steps to buy your GES eVoucher
- Pay GH¢ 10.00 via Mobile Money
- Print out your posting letter or Save it as a PDF
- Submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted before reporting to your school.
Appointees are to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.