The Management of the Regional Education Directorate has noted with grave concern that some unqualified staff of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has been applying for the Vehicle Maintenance Allowance, and those who are qualified have not been attaching the basic requirements and documents to facilitate the process.
To avoid the unnecessary delay in processing such documents, we write to notify and sensitize all staff of Ghana Education Service (GES) on the basic requirements to qualify for Vehicle Maintenance Allowance, and the required documents to be attached to the application letter for strict compliance.
DVLA Licence and Cost of Vehicle (Car) Registration and Renewal in Ghana
Basic Requirements to Qualify for Vehicle Maintenance Allowance
- A Senior Staff of above salary level 16
- At least six (6) years in Service
- Applicant DOES NOT OCCUPY a position where an official vehicle has been assigned
- Required Documents to Attach to the Application Letter
- Municipal/District Director’s Covering Letter
- Completed Personal Record Form
- Recent Payslip
- STC Motor Engineer’s Report and Certificate of Valuation
- DVLA Form A
- DVLA Form C
- Transfer/Change of Ownership Letter
- Certificate of Insurance
- Roadworthy Certificate (front & back)
- First Appointment Letter
- Highest Academic/Professional Certificate
By a copy of this letter, all Municipal/District Directors of Education are officially informed and notified about the basic requirements to qualify for Vehicle Maintenance Allowance and the required attachments.
The Regional Educational Directorate is pleased to bring this important information to the attention of staff in the Municipalities and Districts for strict compliance, and count on your usual cooperation to facilitate effective implementation of this policy.
Access gogpayslip portal to check and print your epayslip online
Explore TPRS Portal |The GOG Third-Party Reference System
How to access and check your SSNIT contribution statement
5 Easy Steps to Claim your GESOPS Tier-2 Pension Scheme Benefits