Explore Garden City University College – GCUC Virtual Class E-learning Platform. Besides, access the GCUC Online Students Resource Portal designed for student course registration, submission of assignments, checking results, and joining lectures.
GCUC Students Portal
- GCUC Students Portal: https://gcuc.edu.gh/portals/student/
Online Course Registration
- Visit the GCUC Website: https://www.gcuc.edu.gh/
- Navigate and tap on Academics
- From the pop-up, Tap on Students Portal
- Enter your Index Number as Username and Index Number as password
If you changed your password and have forgotten, contact the System Administrator.
- Click on Sign In
- On the welcome page, Click on the Semester Registration Item
- Select the semester from the semester list
If your program has an option, select the Program Option and the Semester
- Select your semester courses by Checking the checkbox against (at the left side of) the course.
- To select all courses at once, click on the checkbox on the course list field names
- Click on Register
- Click on Print Out to print
NB: You can see the Register button only if you are qualified to register
GCUC Virtual Class
- Visit GCUC Virtual Class Portal login here: https://apps.gcuc.edu.gh/vclass/login/index.php
- Sign in with GCUC Index Number as your Username, and [email protected]as the default password.
- Tap on Login
Notice to all continuing students
- As directed by Academic Board, all continuing students are required to make at least 50% payment of their fees for the first semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Year and do their Online Course Registration.
- Please note that unregistered students will not be allowed to attend lectures
Notice to all fresher’s
- You can only register your courses for the semester after you have made payment not less than 50% of your total fees.
- If you have not done so, kindly pay the required fees before.
- All first-time users are required to change the default password to their own for personal
security and privacy.
- All school fees issues should contact: 0247025890
- If you don’t know your login credentials, or you encounter any difficulty logging in,
- Kindly contact the IT Unit on 0548409926 / 0596917188 for assistance.