- Have you updated your bank account with your Ghana Card already?
- Did your know Ghana Card will be the only acceptable National Identity Card (ID) for all your financial transactions in Ghana?
Cheers!! We got you covered. Get your Ghana Card Online and follow this simple (but complete) step-by-step guide to link your GCB Bank account to your Ghana Card. Besides, you can update your records at any of the branches closer to you.
Documents Required to Updates Bank Account Records
Here are the lists of documents/details you need to complete the online registrations with your smart phone.
- Account Number
- Ghana Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Images of Ghana Card (Front & Back side)
NB: Image format should be PNG, JPEG only. Maximum file size 5MB. Besides, customers will require a live photo-size selfie to confirm your genuineness.
Easy Ways to Update/Link your GCB Bank Account to Ghana Card Online
To link your Ghana Card to your GCB Bank Account. Here is the step to follow:
- Explore https://epay.gcbltd.com:200/
- Tap Link My Card
- Enter Your Account Number
- Tap Continue
- Select Applicable Account Details
- An OTP (6-digit code) SMS will be sent via Email or Phone Number
- Enter the OTP
- Tap Continue to Verify Ghana Card
- Enter the Personal ID Number on Your Ghana Card
- Tap Start Camera
- Take Passport Photo
- Proceed to Complete Registration
Cheers!!! You have now updated your GCB Bank Account records to your Ghana Card. Find out how to Link other Banks.
Link Other Banks
Find the list of all Banks in Ghana and access URL to link your account with the Ghana Card.