Find out the latest Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) recruitment and entry requirements. The Application forms are now available at the following sale centres nationwide at a cost.
About Ghana Armed Forces (GAF)
The Ghana Armed Forces are the amalgamated armed force of Ghana, comprising the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The recruitment of new military personnel has officially been opened for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment/Enlistment in the various GAF Ranks.
Below are the Ghana Armed forces entry requirements for candidates interested in getting enlisted in the military.
GAF Recruitment Eligibility
Eligible applicants should;
- Be a Ghanaian
- Be a good character
- Not be married
- Not be bonded
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces Standards
- Not be less than 18years and not more than 26 years by January 2023
- Must pass the pre-joining fitness test
- Be the minimum height of 168cm (“5.6cm”) for males and 60m (5.4cm) for females for military police only: the minimum height for male applicants should be (1.753) (5.9) and 1.70 (5.7) for females
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service or Internship.
- At least, one year post National Service or Internship/Rotation work experience is an added advantage.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Entry Requirements 2022
Interested Applicants ready to join the Ghana Armed Forces must have the following;
- BECE: Six (6) credits at BECE including English and mathematics
- WASSCE: Six (6) credits not less than C6 including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Integrated Science.
- SSSCE: Six (6) credits (not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Integrated Science.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A-Levels: Five (5) Credits (not less than 6) including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A-Level.