Discover Ghana Armed Forces – GAF Online Recruitment Portal via gafonline.mil.gh. Read through all the entry requirements and all the available vacancies and proceed to complete the online application form.
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) are the amalgamated armed force of Ghana, comprising the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force.
How to Apply
To Get Started with the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment. All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application.
Follow all the required data in the subsequent steps.
- Login Ghana Armed Forces – GAF Recruitment Portal
- Enter e-voucher PIN and Serial Number
- Tap on Apply Now
- Select your Arm of Service and highest educational level (ie. HND, Diploma or Certificate)
- Click on the SUBMIT button
- Select your preferred branch and enter your Bio Data details, Educational details
- Upload a passport sized picture of dimension (200×180) pixels
- Accept declaration status and Submit
- Finally Print out a copy of the application summary report, which contains details of your Application Identification Number (GAF ID Number) and other relevant data.
NB: For convenient Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Portal Registration the following browsers are recommended.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
GAF Recruitment Portal Application Guide
Read through the entry requirements thoroughly. Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
GAF Online Recruitment Portal
- Browse https://gafonline.mil.gh/
- Tap on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code
- Select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission
- Tap “Submit”
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH.
- Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number.
- Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
Beware of GAF Recruitment/Enlistment fraud. Tap here to report and fraudulence activities.
- Tap Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided.
- Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the Submit Button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the GAF Recruitment Portal
- Click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab
- Enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.