Access the Federal University Wukari – FUWUKARI Post-UTME/DE Registration Screening Form with your credentials and login via fuwukari.edu.ng. Thereafter, check your result through the FUWUKARI Post-UTME Screening Result. Check out FUWUKARI Post-UTME 2024: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
FUWUKARI Post-UTME Eligibility
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 150 in the 2024 UTME
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
How to Apply for the FUWUKARI Post-UTME/DE Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Federal University Wukari Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration.
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website</strong id=”Federal University Wukari”>, tap on 2024/2025 Pre-Admission Screening.
Candidates should tap on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu on the left-hand side, tap Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number, as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- The registration fees are applied only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should tap on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should tap the OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Tap on the Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g., Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter the Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card lastly, enter your card pin.
- Tap on Pay.
NOTE: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and tap on the Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by tapping the Browse button and selecting your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- A resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. Tap the Next Step button, then OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW should complete the programme of choice and tap on Save, then tap OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of the choice of Institution, tap the Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates must select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and tap on Save. On the dialog box, tap OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, tap on the qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, tap on save; and then tap Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by taping on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Tap the Submit button, then OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Tap the Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Address: Ibi road, 670102, Wukari, Taraba, Nigeria