This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-Orangun Osun State, FUHSI Post UTME Registration exercise for this academic session is open to all qualified candidates who would love to learn at Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-Orangun Osun State. Check out how to get yourself Admission at FUHSI.
Eligibility Criteria for Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-Orangun Osun State, FUHSI Post UTME Registration.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FUHSI Post UTME screening exercise
- Candidates who have chosen FUHSI as their first choice on the UTME and who meet the required UTME score (as detailed below for each desired program) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not list FUHSI as their first choice institution but would like to apply for admission to the University can make changes to their institution or course selection on the JAMB portal.
FUHSI Courses/Programmes and Minimum UTME Scores
The following are the available courses and their respective minimum UTME scores:
- Medicine and Surgery – Minimum of 220 and above
- Nursing Sciences – Minimum of 220 and above
- Medical Laboratory Science – Minimum of 190 and above
- Audiology & Biochemistry. – Minimum of 180 and above
- Information Technology & Health Informatics – Minimum of 180 and above
- Microbiology – Minimum of 180 and above
- Nutrition & Dietetics – Minimum of 180
- Pharmacology – Minimum of 180
Candidates wishing to pursue MBBS, Nursing Science, and Medical Laboratory Science must obtain five relevant O’ level credits in a single sitting. Please take this into consideration.
All potential students are urged to visit the official website of the Federal University of Healthcare Sciences, Ido Ekiti (FUHSI), and follow the instructions provided on the website’s registration page for a successful application process. Candidates must thoroughly read and comprehend the instructions for registration before beginning the process in order to ensure a successful submission.