Explore the Federal University, Gashua – FUGASHUA Admission Portal and login via facility.jamb.gov.ng to check your admission status, which provides the list of successful candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the Federal University, Gashua during the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applicants willing to apply for admission should also access the FUGASHUA Post-UTME Screening Form. On the other hand, Prospective students can also access and login to the FUGASHUA Student Portal. For further information about the Federal University, Gashua, FUGASHUA programmes/courses, candidates must visit the FUGASHUA Courses.
About the Federal University, Gashua Admission List
The Federal University, Gashua admission list is a compilation of names of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various academic programs offered by the university. The list is typically published by the university’s admission office and is made available to the public.
It is a significant milestone for aspiring students who have undergone the rigorous admission process. The admission list contains the names of candidates who have met the university’s admission criteria and have been deemed eligible for enrollment.
It is eagerly anticipated by applicants and their families as it signifies their acceptance into the esteemed institution.
How to Check the FUGASHUA Admission Status via JAMB
Below are the steps to access and check the Federal University, Gashua Admission Status
- To access your FUGASHUA admission status, visit the JAMB portal via efacility.jamb.gov.ng
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, tap ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the FUGASHUA first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Address: Sabon Gari, Nguru-Gashua, Damasak Road, Gashua