Access National Teaching Council (NTC) Online Learning Moodle Platform and login to the Portal via https://cloud.colvee.org/ntc/moodle/ and Signup to create an account, register for a course to self enroll and also attend a workshop.
About National Teaching Council – NTC Online Learning Moodle Platform
The National Teaching Council (NTC) Online Learning Moodle Platform is a web portal designed to train and equip teachers with modern and transformational method of teaching and learning. This will help teachers demonstrate the skills and knowledge acquired in their every approach to teaching and learning.
NTC Moodle Courses
There are eight (8) available courses on the NTC eLearning Portal. Teachers are required to sign up with their username and password to register for the courses.
- Inclusive Teaching and Learning (ITL)
- Creating an Inclusive School (CIS)
- Mobile Learning with Multimedia (MLM)
- Advance Mobile Learning with Multimedia (AMLM)
- Cybersecurity Training for teachers (CTT)
- Advanced Cybersecurity Training for Teachers (ACTT)
- Teaching in a Digital Age (TDA)
- ICT in Leadership and Management (ILM)
How to Create NTC Moodle Account
- Visit the URL https://cloud.colvee.org/ntc/moodle/
- Navigate and tap on Sign up for an Account (if this is your first time on this site)
- Fill in all required fields (*).
- Phone Number
- Choose a Username and Password
- Staff ID or License Number
- Place of Work
- District where school, college, or office is located
- The region where school, college, or office is located
- Tap Submit Button
- NTC will send a notification to your email requesting you’re to activate your account once the form has successfully been submitted.
NB: In some cases, the email/confirmation may be sent to the spam folder of our email.
- Visit your email inbox and follow the link to activate your NTC Online Learning Platform
- Now you can access your NTC Online Learning Moodle Portal
Access NTC Moodle Portal Online Learning Platform
- Visit NTC Moodle Website via the URL: https://cloud.colvee.org/ntc/moodle/
- Sign in with your Username or Password
- Tap login
How to Register for a Course
After the account has been activated successfully, Teachers can now login to register for a course.
- Login NTC Moodle Homepage OR elearning.ntc.gov.gh
- Preview the course information
- Tap on Try this course to self-enroll
In case of inquiries regarding the course, you can reach out to the course facilitator with their contact at the course overview.