Discover the Ekurhuleni East TVET College, EEC Student Portal via ienabler.eec.edu.za and login with their credentials for online academic course registration. Here, EEC Students access online services, check application status, residential registration, and exam results, change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, and make payments.
About Ekurhuleni East TVET College Student Portal
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Student Portal is a self-help Enabler for both prospective and registered users to access online facilities/applications, online registration for academic courses, check admission status, check semester results, residential registration, Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can access the EEC Student Self Help iEnabler Portal with their student number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
How to Login EEC ITS Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Student Course Registration Platform.
- Explore https://eec.edu.za/
- Scroll down
- Tap on EEC Student App
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap on the Login button
Well done!!! Follow these steps to register for your semester courses.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Registration of Courses
Here are the easy steps to register for semester courses online via the Ekurhuleni East TVET College ITS Enabler Portal
- Access the Ekurhuleni East TVET College ITS iEnabler
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download and print out 2 copies
- Send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Congratulations!!! you have now registered as a student of Ekurhuleni East TVET College. Apply for NSFAS Funding and check your status regularly.
Reset Ekurhuleni East TVET College Number
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select the ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap on forgot PIN
- Visit your email for your student number
EEC Contact Details
Sam Ngema Road
Private Bag X 52