Discover the Examination Council of Zambia – ECZ Web Portal via https://www.exams-council.org.zm/ to access the Online Candidate Registration System (OCRS), e Statement of Results – (e-SOR), Online Verification of Results – OVRS, Smart Revision Portal, Teveta Grade 9 Level 3 as well as make payment.
Explore the ECZ Website
The Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) is a corporate body established in 1983 by an Act of Parliament Chapter 137 of the Laws of Zambia with a mandate to conduct Primary and Secondary School, Teacher Training as well as Technical Education Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training Examinations.
The ECZ has been in existence as a secretariat since 1987. Functions of the ECZ include among others, conducting examinations and awarding certificates or diplomas to candidates who pass examinations conducted by ECZ.
The Online Results Verification System can be used by three different kinds of users:
- Clients / Individuals: These are single entities not affiliated with any other entity.
- Organizations/institutions: These represent administrators of those organizations
- System users: These are individuals within those organizations
How to Access the ECZ Web Portal
Find out the simple way to access the Examination Council of Zambia – ECZ Web Portal
- Visit the Official ECZ Website
- Navigate to ECZ Online
- Select your needed Online Service
How to Register via ECZ Portal
For ECZ Online Registration, follow the steps below.
- Visit the URL / Web Address: https://verify.exams-council.org.zm/orvs/
- Navigate to the “Register” link and choose individual
- Fill in the form will your details
NB: Make sure a valid email address is entered
- Tap Register Button
- An email containing instructions to click/copy the link to activate the account
An email will be sent via inbox indicating that an activation email has been sent. To activate your account you will need to visit your inbox and follow the instructions. The system won’t allow you to log in if you do not visit ad follow the instructions.
How to Login to ECZ Online Verification Portal
To access the ECZ Online Verification Account, you’d need to provide your login credentials and select the organization/company that you are affiliated with. As a client, you will have to choose an “individual”
- Visit the URL: https://verify.exams-council.org.zm/orvs/
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Select Individual
- Enter the Captcha (e.g S4kJX)
- Tap Login Button
How to Make ECZ Online Payment
The ECZ Portal allows you to make payments (Zamtel Kwacha). There is a form with a text field that allows you to specify the number of verifications you want to pay for.
- Access Online Results Verification System – ECZ ORVS
- Enter the Number of Verification you want to pay
- Tap Make Payment
- ECZ Redirect you to the payment gateway
- Complete the billing form
- Tap Continue
- Invoice indicating unit & total price of your payment
- Tap the “I accept payment” Button
After you have made a successful payment you will be redirected back to the Online Results Verification System verifies page. If you are not taken to that page, click on the “verify” link.
Easy Ways to Verify your ECZ Results Online
Here is a quick way to verify your Examination Council of Zambia – ECZ Results via the Online ECZ Portal.
- Visit the ECZ Online
- Complete the Online Form with the following details
- Enter your Exam Number
- Choose the Level
- Select the Document to Verify
- Select Examination Year
- Tap on Check Button
Displays information about the candidate including the first name, surname, the school /center where the candidate completed from, the completion year, and the subjects registered for at that particular point in time. The grades are entered against each subject for verification.
There is an option to send the results to another entity where they will receive a pdf document of the actual results irrespective of what is entered.
To Complete Verification;
- Enter a grade, press the “ENTER” key to tab down to the next text field to enter the grade. If you prefer to cancel the verification, click cancel.
To proceed, click on verify and a confirmation pop-up will appear confirming the subjects and the grades entered for verification
- After confirmation, click “PROCEED” and you will be asked if you are sure that you want to proceed
- If you want to proceed, click on “PROCEED” and the system will start verifying the results
- After the system verifies, it immediately displays the results of the verification process