Download the Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) examination timetable (PDF) 2022 for the Primary Leaving Examination (PLE), Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) examination, and the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) examination.
Access: Uganda School Calendar
UNEB Examination Schedules
This year’s Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) will commence on 14th October 2022, with the briefing of UCE candidates.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) Examination
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) examination, which is the first series of examinations to be conducted, will run until 18th November 2022.
Primary Leaving Examination (PLE)
- The second series of examinations is the PLE which will be conducted from 7th to 9th November 2022, starting with the briefing of the candidates.
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Examination
- UACE will commence on 18th November 9th December 2022.
UNEB Confirmation of Registration Status of Candidates
Where anomalies in the candidate’s bio-data are found, candidates should inform the school authorities, who should also alert UNEB through the provided procedures on the UNEB portal, before the start of the examinations. If a candidate, for some reason, was not registered but has proof of having paid registration fees in time, UNEB should immediately be informed. This can be done by coming to our offices in Ntinda or contact.
UNEB Registration Mobile Shortcode
The registration status of candidates can also be confirmed using the Short Message Service (SMS) option on the mobile phone handset. You are required to know the full index number of the candidate;
- Type REG
- Leave space
- Enter the full index number
- Send to 6600.
How to Download UNEB Examination Timetable PDF Online
The 2022 UNEB (PLE, UCE & UACE) examination timetable PDF has been released and successfully uploaded to the school portal. Students can access and download the timetable.
- Access UNEB School Portal
- Sign in with your login credential
- Navigate to the examination timetable
- Select the examination type you need to access your timetable
Toll-free line: 0800-211-077
Customer care numbers: 0760-731-261/ 0776-865-556 / 0776-993 335