The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has released the 2022 Kenya Certificates of Primary Education – KCPE Timetable (PDF). Here’s where candidates can download and access the final timetable (days, dates, sessions, and duration), guidelines as well as examination instructions online.
Instructions to candidates
- Avail yourself for searching outside the examination room and be seated at your desk/table 15 minutes before the time scheduled for the paper. Morning sessions will start at 8.30 a.m.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory reason to the Supervisor. Only in exceptional circumstances will a paper be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Punctuality should be observed for all papers.
- Ensure that your name and index number have been written and crossed correctly on the answer sheet.
- Check to ensure that each page of your question paper is printed.
Guidelines to candidates
- You are not allowed to leave the examination room before the end of the period allocated to the paper except with special permission from the Supervisor. NO CANDIDATE SO PERMITTED TO LEAVE MAY TAKE A QUESTION PAPER OR ANSWER SHEET/SCRIPT OUT OF THE EXAMINATION ROOM.
- Do not leave a sheet of paper you have written on or your answers in such a position that another candidate can read them. You should not give or obtain unfair assistance, or attempt to do so, whether by copying or in any other way, and your work should not show proof of such unfair assistance.
- No communication whatsoever in whatever manner between candidates or with outsiders is allowed during the examination.
- You are not allowed to have in your possession or your proximity while in the examination room, any book, notes, papers, or any other materials whatsoever except the correct question papers and any materials expressly authorized by the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC).
- You must return immediately to the Supervisor any question paper that has smudges, or errors, or is badly printed.
- You must not take any used or unused paper out of the examination room. Any rough work must be done on the official question paper.
- Any misconduct or causing of disturbance in or near the examination room will be treated as an examination irregularity.
- Cell phones or any other electronic communication device are prohibited in examination centers. Any candidate caught in possession of a cell phone/any other electronic communication device will have his/her results canceled.
Download KCPE Timetable (PDF) 2022
The timetable (PDF) (days, dates, sessions, and duration) of the 2022 Kenya Certificates of Primary Education (KCPE) examination papers have been released. Get PDF here.
The dates for this year’s KCPE examination begin on Monday, November 28, 2022, and end on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. It’s a 3-days paper comprising six (6) subjects.