Discover the latest recruitment of unemployed youth for the digitization of department of home affairs records and learn how to apply. The Department of Home Affairs, (DHA) has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery.
Recruitment into the Department of Home Affairs, DHA
The Department of Home Affairs, DHA, in collaboration with the Department of Employment and Labour and Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator as part of the National Pathway Management Network, seek to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme through hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Below are the eligibility criteria for applicants who wish to apply for the digitization of the department of home affairs (DHA) records recruitment. (This will all be verified).
- South African citizens aged between 18-35 years old
- Your qualification must match the minimum requirement of the role you are applying for
- No criminal record; and a clear credit history
NB: Contracts will be for 36 months
Roles and Stipends
Each role has different education requirements – these are available on the opportunity cards when applying on sayouth.mobi
- Document Warehouse Controllers (16 Posts), Runners 240 posts), Preppers (735 posts), Re-assemblers (734 posts), Receiving Clerks (100 posts), Scanners (125 posts) and Drivers (10 posts) – R5,000 per month
- Quality Controllers (200 posts) – R6,000 per month
- Tech Support (24 posts) – R9,500 per month
- Managers (6 posts) – R14,250 per month
- Team Leaders (210 posts) – R6,500 per month
- Indexers (1600 posts) – R5,500 per month
All roles will be at the Department of Home Affairs in Gauteng Province (Pretoria) and the North West Province (Brits).
How to Apply
Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to apply for the latest job vacancies at the Department of Home Affairs.
- Go to sayouth.mobi (The site is zero-rated so free to visit)
- Register – the process will take 4 mins.
- If you have already registered on SA Youth or Harambee you can just log in using the same login details
- If you have forgotten your password click “forgot password” to receive an SMS.
- Once you’ve registered search for “Home Affairs”. If you don’t live in Pretoria or Brits remove your address before searching.
DHA Application Deadline
Applications are open from February 1, 2023 – March 2, 2023
You can reach us Monday-Friday (9 am-4.30 pm)
Tel: 0800 727272
Email: [email protected]