Discover the Damelin College, DCC Student Portal and login with your credentials to explore myClass (access to Study Material), myLibrary, myOffice Suite, myMail, my timetable, Experiential Learning, and register for courses.
About Damelin Student Portal
To access the DCC student portal read and agree to the terms and conditions below to request login.
- All students are hereby notified that Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd will be providing access to student information/study material via the Student Portal.
- Only students who are registered with Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd are allowed access to the study material and information on the aforesaid Student Portal for the year in which the student is registered with Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd.
- Student’s attention is drawn to the following conditions for the use of such information on the Student Portal:
- It is recorded that access to this material and/or information is provided by Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd for the purpose and convenience of the Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd students. Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this provision at any time without notice to any person.
- In the event of the abuse of this information and/or use of the Student Portal and/or a breach of any of the provisions contained herein, Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to restrict, including but not limited to, refuse access to particular students/ all students to a such particular site and in addition to take such steps that are necessary to resolve the issue and/or prosecute the issue further.
- The student will only have access to the Student Portal as long as their fees are paid up to date. Access to the Student Portal will be denied /revoked to any student in arrears with their fees at any point.
- Student’s access is for the duration of registration for that particular programme and the student undertakes that it shall destroy all copies in his/her possession once such registration terminates. By using the Student Portal, the student warrants that they have read and that they fully understand and agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein.
You now have access to the Damelin Student Portal where your study material can be found in the myClass tile.
How to Login Damelin Student Portal
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to access and login to the DCC Student Portal.
- Explore https://my.damelin.co.za/
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions below (NB: notice regarding student portal access to request login.)
- Tap on Agree and Login
- URL will be directed through to the Student Portal
- Sign in using your DCC Student Number [email protected]
- Tap on next
- Enter this default password: Educate + Year (eg. Educate2020)
- Tap on the Login button
Verify your account by authenticating the following:
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Security question
- Tap on Finish to access the student dashboard