Explore the Georgia Highlands College – D2L GHC, also known as Brightspace, an Internet-based platform the University uses for online learning. All students can access this platform for classes, even if they meet on campus or in person.
Brightspace (D2L) is a mobile-friendly platform that works through your Internet browser on your computer or mobile device. If you want to access Brightspace content via mobile apps, a few options are available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Table of Contents
Key features include:
- An intuitive interface that makes it easy for instructors to design courses, create content, and grade assignments.
- A design that works on all devices and is paired with purpose-built native apps that create an incredible mobile experience for both instructors and students.
- A mobile-friendly LMS that provides a modern way to learn, with no need to pinch-and-zoom or scroll to view content on mobile devices.
Reliable and accessible
- Easy course creation by dragging and dropping from your desktop into the LMS.
- An international award-winning LMS for accessibility.
- An automated accessibility checker that makes compliance confirmation easy.
- Course templates that make it easy for instructors to create new and engaging content.
- 99.9% uptime with no downtime or maintenance
How to Access the D2L GHC
The following is a step-by-step guide that may be used to access the Brightspace at Georgia Highlands College.
- Explore the Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Website Homepage
- Locate and Tap on the Current Student
- On the Page, Locate and Tap on D2L Login to Proceed
How to login D2L GHC
In the next part of the post, you’ll find information on how to login to the Brightspace portal at Georgia Highlands College.
- Access the Brightspace (D2L)
- Enter your Username
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
3175 Cedartown Hwy, Rome, GA 30161, United States