Discover the KNEC CP2 Portal via www.cp2.knec.ac.ke and login to apply online. Here’s a comprehensive guideline on online registration, system access, filling in details, application for a vacancy, and submission of your details.
Besides, applicants can access, create an account, register, capture, and submit details online via the KNEC CP2 Portal.
Table of Contents
How to Access the KNEC CP2 Online Portal
For KNEC CP2 registration for first-time/ new users who have never registered in the online contracted professional’s system, they have to create an account and register online. Let’s get started:
- Explore http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/ to login
- Tap on Create an Account
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Confirm by entering the Same Number
- Tap Create Account
NB: You will receive the message confirming that the login details (username and password), as well as the link to access the CP2 system, have been sent to the phone used for creating the account
- Access the KNEC CP2 Portal with the login credentials.
How to Login to KNEC CP2 Online Registration Portal
For existing users, here’s a comprehensive guideline on registration, system access, filling in details, application for a vacancy, and submission of your details.
- Access the CP2 KNEC Online Registration Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap the Login button
How to Update/Edit Details on the CP2 Portal
Here’s a simple guide for viewing, editing, and updating if need be.
- Login to your CP2 KNEC Dashboard
- Tap on a specific link to view, edit or add specific details
- Personal Information
- Work Experience
NB: For any additional information e.g. new work station, qualifications etc., Tap Add to generate the interface for capturing new details.
How to Apply for a KNEC CP2 Job Online
- Login KNEC CP2 Online Registration Portal
- Navigate down to Job
- Move to Search Job
- Select your prefer job position from the drop-down menu
- Tick the check box to confirm your selected job application
- Tap Submit Application button
Well done!!!! “Thank you for submitting your application. The application shall be reviewed and you shall be notified shortly!”
Reset KNEC CP2 Portal Login Issues
- For existing users who have forgotten their password
Send the word PASSWORD to 22262 to acquire your login credentials (username and password)”. A new one will be sent to your phone. Use the password received to login into the system.
- Error message for existing users attempting to register as new users
SMS Password to 22262 and a new one will be sent to your phone. Use the password received to login into the system.
- Applicants can also login here to manage their account and reset password online.
Contact KNEC CP2
For further inquiries,
- Visit KNEC CP2 Website via www.cp2.knec.ac.ke