The Conference of Principals of Colleges of Education (PRINCOF) has released admission list of successful applicants who apply for admission into the Colleges of Education (COE) in Ghana. Applicants can check admission status and print admission letters.
The management of the Colleges of Education has started sending SMS to successful applicants.
Applicants are hereby informed of admission to pursue a B.Ed programme for the next academic year. The following are the fees and the modalities for payment.
- Admission Fees: GH¢ 2606.30 (Subject to review)
- First Semester Examination Fees: GH¢ 400.00 (Subject to review)
- Deadline for payments: See academic calendar
- Admission fees (GH¢ 2606.30) must be paid at the GBC Bank branch in the name of the College of Education (eg. E.P College of Education, BIMBILLA)
- Bank receipts should be submitted to the College Accounts office before the deadline
- First Semester Examination fees must be paid in cash at the College Account Office
- The admission letter will be issued to students at the College after payment and submission of receipts
- Come along with copies of result slips that were used for the application process.
How to Check Colleges of Education Admission – COE Status
Here is how to check Colleges of Education (COE) Admission list
- Visit the Colleges of education and check your admission status from your College of Choice notice board.
- Applicants will be notified via SMS with a link to check their admission status here.
Traditionally, Colleges of Education Admission Lists are going to be resealed in three batches after the first batch has been released.
- Kindly, Bookmark this website for more updates OR Join our Telegram Platform below the page.
List of Colleges of Education and their courses in Ghana