- MSc Marketing Research
- MPhil Economics
- BSc Environmental Engineering
- BSc Planning
- BSc Landscape Design
- BSc Fashion Design
- BSc Interior Design
- BSc Graphic Design
- Executive Masters in Leadership and Governance
- MPhil (Theology)
- Masters in Business Administration
Central University Online Portal Admission Procedures
- Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh
- Buy an E-voucher for GH¢100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches.
- Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher
- Apply online at apply.central.edu.gh.
NB: VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
Admission into Diploma Application
Applicants may also apply online for the Diploma programmes by clicking HERE.
Central University Admission Requirements
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
- All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
How Apply Offline (Paper Application)
Paper Application forms can be obtained for GH¢100.00 (Undergraduate) and GH¢120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed.
- Applicants would have to pay GH¢ 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GH¢120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Graduate application form can be downloaded here. DIPLOMA application forms may be downloaded HERE.
Download Reference form for Graduate School Application
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583 or email:[email protected]