Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC) Application Forms can be download via www.ceec.org.zm, familiarize yourself with the application form, duly complete it and register on the online application portal.
Table of Contents
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC)
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission (CEEC) is providing financing to interest-targeted citizens, co-operatives, and MSMEs countrywide with a view of increasing their participation in economic activities and subsequently contributing positively to Zambia’s economic development.
Project under CEEC Application Loan
CEEC now invites applications from interested targeted citizens, co-operatives, and MSMEs countrywide who wish to undertake investment projects through the following empowerment products;
- Marketers Booster Loan
- Marketers Booster Loan (Bulk Cold Storage Facility)
- Trade Finance Facility for MSMEs and Co-operatives
- Light Manufacturing Finance Loan
- Agricultural Mechanization Loan
- Auto-mechanics Finance Loan
- ICT, Innovations, Media, Creative Arts & Culture Loan
- Agro-processing Loan
Applicants Online Registration for CEEC Application Loan
To get started here’s a simple step-by-step procedure.
- Access the Online Registration Portal
- Fill in your details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Enter your contact
- Provide a valid email address
- Choose a password
- Re-enter to confirm the password
- Tap register button
CEEC Online Application Process
Follow this comprehensive guide to access and login to complete CEEC Online application form.
- Visit www.ceec.org.zm
- Tap on the online application
- Register to create your profile
- Enter your email as username and password created
- Activate your profile by entering the activation code sent to your email
- Tap on the activate button
- Tap on the empowerment products
- Select and tap on the empowerment product you would like to apply for
- Fill in the application form
- Submit your application and attach the requirements
- Take note of the submission verification code to track the submitted Application Form and feedback.
For MARKETEER BOOSTER PRODUCT, applications will be manual and available at the CEEC Head Office, CEEC Provincial Offices, Local Authorities, and local markets.
All other product loan application forms will ONLY be available ONLINE, at NO COST to applicants, and will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Proposals will initially be in form of Project Concept Notes in line with the Application Form provided ONLINE by the Commission. Only online submissions will be accepted and applications that do not follow the stated format will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
CEEC Application Deadline
The online application portal will close on Friday, September 23, 2022, to efficiently manage the financing period which is August to December 2022.
Are your a student? search for scholarships
CEEC Contact Details
Call CEEC Provincial Coordinators on
- Central: +260977224935
- Copperbelt: +260977490808
- Southern: +260977429903
- Eastern: +260977428252
- Lusaka: +260973547393
- Muchinga: +260977694675
- Western: +260977782620
- Luapula: +260964707044
- North-Western: +260975311646
- Northern: +260975999037
Visit the CEEC Head Office and CEEC Provincial Offices countrywide.
Send your queries about online submission to WhatsApp at +26 0953 756 468