Access the Christ Apostolic University College – CAUC Student Portal via portal.caucportal.com and Login with your Username and Password were given to you. The CAUC Students Portal is designed to enable you to check the statement of results as well as for online semester course registration.
About Christ Apostolic University College
The Christ Apostolic University College (CAUC), affiliated with the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and the University of Cape Coast (UCC) is accredited by the National Accreditation Board to offer Bachelor’s degree, diploma, and certificate programmes in areas such as Communication Design, Information and Communication Technology, Business Administration, Education, Hospitality and theology.
The CAUC exists to equip students to face the world by placing a high value on Student academic achievement, integrity, employability, leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal spiritual development. Admissions into our programmes are currently ongoing, interested persons may contact our admissions office for further inquiries.
Explore CAUC Student Portal
Here are the 10 simple steps required to access the CAUC Student Portal
- Browse the URL here: http://portal.caucportal.com/login
- Login with the Username and Password given to you
- Goto Left side menu of your home page
- Tap Course Registration or see the statement of results
- Select the required courses that are mounted for you
- Tap Click the register
- Enable popup in the browser if required
- Save it as a PDF as proof of registration
- Print this page
- Submit the online registration form for endorsement
Any help or comment contact CAUC
Email us at:[email protected]
Christ Apostolic University College,
P. O Box 15113, Kumasi.
+233-507444474, +233-50555565, +233-506444464