The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) online late application programmes have been identified and applications are welcomed from qualified applicants.
Table of Contents
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Late Application
CPUT 2024 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories (unless otherwise specified in the list of programmes):
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines.
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- Regretfully, no 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered.
- Students transferring from other universities.
- CPUT students who have taken a gap in their studies.
- Phasing out programmes (where applicable)
How to Submit CPUT Late Application
Cape Peninsula University of Technology – CPUT Late Online Application is Free of charge. All applications must be submitted online.
Choose Programmes and Special Requirements
- Select from the list of available programmes
- Consult the 2024 prospectuses to ensure that you meet the minimum admission and subject requirements for your programme of choice: Choose a qualification and special requirements – CPUT.
Upload Further/Outstanding Documents
- Click here to access the important information regarding documentation that is outlined on this page.
Take note of the following:
- Minor applicants must submit a Minor Application Declaration
- Any additional supporting documentation that is required for specific programmes
- The format of the online submission of the supporting documentation
- Any other information outlined on this page
How to Apply
Follow these comprehensive step-by-step guide to submit your online application and supporting documentation at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT).
- Login CPUT Comprehensive Academic Application Portal
- Do you already have a student number? Select No | If Yes Apply Here
- Returning to complete application: Select No
- Read the Application Rules and tick I Accept
- Fill in your biographical details (South African Identification Number, Personal info, street address, contact, residence, and disability info)
- Enter Account details
- Input Next of kin details
- Academic details
- Select programme of choice
- Create your 5-digit PIN (Should NOT start/end with Zero and Must NOT include repeated numbers)
- Print a copy of the application for your records before you submit it online
- Upload required document
- The student number is generated
NB: Applicants are required to keep the Student Number and 5-digit PIN to enable them to retrieve their admission letter or check CPUT application status online.
During the online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.