Discover the College of Southern Nevada – CSN Canvas, an online Learning Management System (LMS) designed for students to login and access courses, classes, submit assignments and quizzes, as well as allow instructors to communicate with students about course activities and post interesting course-related topics.
About Canvas CSN
The College of Southern Nevada – CSN Canvas is an eLearning Management System (LMS), where all your online course content have been integrated. Students can now login with their credentials to access course materials. Online course content should be available by the first day of classes.
This Canvas Quick Guide is for students who want to learn how to use canvas. The purpose of this guide is to help students quickly familiarize themselves with CSN Canvas Portal.
Have you validated your account yet?
Validating your account is the process of setting up your CSN Login Password associated with your NSHE ID Number. It will only occur once when you initially sign up to take classes at CSN as a new CSN Student.
NB: Your account will be ready for validation within 24 hours of receiving your admissions notification. Student accounts will become inactive after two years of non-enrollment.
Looking for Opportunities? Apply for Scholarships
How to Login Canvas CSN
Here is the quick way to access and login to College of Southern Nevada Canvas.
- Access Canvas
- Enter Username and Password
- Tap Login button
How to Access GoCSN
Follow the steps below to access the GoCSN Login homepage.
- Discover GoCSN
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap Login
How to Login to MyCSN
To login College of Southern Nevada MyCSN Student Portal. Here is how to get started.
- Explore myCSN
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap the Sign-in button
Student Login Information:
- If you have not activated your network account click: Activate Account to get to the validation page.
- If you are new, it can take 1-2 business days before your account is created and you can log in to the system.
- Login to Canvas using your Active Directory password. Your password is the same one you use to log in to GoCSN, MyCSN , or use to log in to computers on campus or your CSN email.
NB: Your NSHE ID was used when you registered for classes and can be found on your course schedule or by contacting the Registrar’s Office.
- If you need to reset your password, please go to https://www.csn.edu/passwordreset for assistance.
Student Course Information:
- If you do not see a course you are enrolled in or it disappeared from your Canvas course page, please check MyCSN first to make sure there isn’t a problem needing your attention.
NB: It takes 1 full business day for Canvas courses to appear after enrolling in them.
- Course data is automatically pulled from the Registrar’s Office and imported into Canvas. If you no longer see your course in MyCSN, please call the Registrar’s Office.