Explore the Bayero University Kano, BUK Admission checker Portal, and search through whether an Applicant has been admitted to Bayero University Kano, BUK, who has applied for the next academic year.
The University of Bayero University Kano, BUK Admission Checker
The University of Bayero University Kano, BUK, has opened a portal for all undergraduate applicants who applied to gain admission into various BUK Programmes/Courses. Besides, applicants can now login to the BUK admission checker Portal to search for their name. Also, applicants who successfully gain admission shall be notified via SMS or Email.
How to Access BUK Admission Checker
Here is a step-by-step procedure for accessing the BUK Admission Checker
- Visit BUK Website
- Locate the Navigation tap on top of the BUK Homepage
- Locate and tap on Student
- On Student Homepage
- Tap on Prospective Student
- On the Prospective Student Homepage, locate and tap on Admission Checker
- On Admission Checker Homepage, locate and tap on Login to Proceed
How to Login to BUK Admission Checker Portal
Here is the Step by Step Procedure on how to login to BUK Admission Checker
- Access the BUK Admission Portal
- Enter your Jamb Number by accepting and printing the Jamb Admission letter.
- Fill in your Jamb Number, State of Origin, and Gender to check your Admission status.
- Applicate are to Download the BUK Admission letter and the University Health Services Registration.
- Generate, download, and print a BUK Personalized Payment Form. On the acceptance fee (Terms and Conditions Apply) is reflected on the student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms.
- Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure.
- Payment can be validated by the students via taping the check payment status on the payment page.
- Upload the documents in jpg format (Size must be less than 1MB), Jamb Slip, Jamb Admission Letter, O Level Result, A Level Result (DE Candidates only), and any other relevant documents.
- Print the Acknowledgement Slip, which contains the registration number and further instructions to be followed for the registration and documentation.
- After successful completion of the above steps, students are to proceed for registration at for online registration exercise.
- All fees are not refundable after payment.
- The above document(s) may be rejected due to poor quality or otherwise. However, Candidates are expected to re-upload a clearer copy if any of the documents are rejected.
- For inquiries/complaint(s), Candidates are to use the message box icon on the right side of the site.
- In step 8 above, students may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved.
BUK Contact Details
Tel: 0203505479 / 0202349265